By offering our best quality of customer services and solutions to maintain and manage a high level of customer relationship for our client’s customers.
- Handling customer inquiries through telephone, fax, e-mail correspondences in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- To succeed in this position, representatives will be able to demonstrate and practice:
• A customer-focused attitude and willingness to serve customers.
• Excellent verbal and vocal skills.
• Exceptional listening, questioning, and call control techniques.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently process information and tasks.
• An understanding of customer needs, company products and services.
• Aptitude to handle challenging telephone call situations.
• Computer and telephone system application skills.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level and above, preferably with NCC Diploma or Diploma in IT.
- Industry experience in a technical support environment.
- Highly computer literate with experience using all Windows Operating Systems and the more popular email and browser programs.
- Ability to use internal email systems (Microsoft Outlook).
- Proficiency in English.
- Customer service experience is desirable.
- Ability to work varied shift types including weekend and late shifts, 5 days work week, rostered between Mon-Sun.
- Only Singaporean, Malaysian and PR need to apply.
- Full/ Part-time positions are available.
- Friendly & pleasant personality with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team players who are customer service oriented with a positive service mindset.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to take stress and work within strict guidelines.
- Positive attitude.