Your role is to acquire new accounts and manage our high profile customers. You are responsible for the sales of Internet Datacentre Services, Consulting and†E-Commerce Solution. You will play a key role in ensuring continued business growth, profitability and to increase market penetration through a network of channel & technology partners, major customers and other strategic partners.
- Directly manage a list of existing corporate customers, and hunt for new customers in assigned territories.
- Identify and qualify customerís IT needs and present the appropriate solutions (Maintenance and Support Services, IT Outsourcing services etc).
- Make business value recommendations for the solution product line.
- Achieve assigned revenue target.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, IT/Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of channel management & business development experience.
- Familiar with Internet Datacentre or Telco industry is preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and experiences in the Internet industry is preferred.
- Results-oriented, able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing industry.
- Track record of success in high value software and services sales.†
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has excellent domain knowledge.