1. Go to the Spry Mail S/W, click on Options => Preferences
2. Under the "Send Mail By", select the "SMTP"
3. Then go to the "Internet in a box" Program Group look for "Configuration Utility"
4. Under the "Current Configuration", click on the "host"
5. Under E-mail Username type in Email Address
6. Under the E-mail Password type in the Email Password
7. Under the POP3 E-mail Host column type in the mailbox server "pop.<your domain name>"
(e.g. for domain wmasia.net, the server is pop.wmasia.net)
8. Under the SMTP Relay Host column, type in "asmtp.<your domain name>"
(e.g. for domain wmasia.net, the server is asmtp.wmasia.net)
9. Enter the Email Address under the E-mail address column
10. Click on 'Ok' to save the settings