Click here to see a demonstration video or follow the steps below:
- From the Internet Explorer address/URL bar, key in "http://mail.<your domain name>" and press enter. (For example, if your domain is wmasia.net, your Webmail access address is http://mail.wmasia.net)
- Enter your Administrator Email address and Administrative password and click on 'logon'.
- Once logon, you can see a drop-down menu on the right hand side.
- Click on the menu and select "Alias Administration"
- A screen will appear, with another drop-down menu in the centre. From the "Alias" drop-down menu, you can see all the alias that are being created.
- Click on "Add" if you want to create a new alias account.
- Under the 'Alias ID' field, key in the alias that you want to create. For example, if you want to create a 'sales' alias, key in the 'sales' in the textbox.
- Under the 'Destination' field, key in the email address that you want the mails to be forwarded to, when users send emails to that alias account.
- If there is more than one email accounts under the 'Destination' field, precede with a new line (ENTER) for every email address specified. (Note: It is not separated by a ',' or ';')
- Click on 'Save'.
- You have successfully created an alias account.